Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Beautiful Couple + Beautiful Mountains = Unbelievalbe Weddin

Posted in

It was magical, wonderful, and just amazing! My brother found the missing piece of his LIFE puzzle when he met Laura. They became friends and then feel in love. True love was tested when my brother was in a VERY serious accident and could have easily been left paralyzed and even could have died. Laura stayed by his side, nursed him back to health and they kept falling in love with eachother. They chose to be married in beautiful Sedona, AZ. They then set the date of May 13th, Mothers Day. They also chose to have a few special touches as my dad was my brothers best man as well as my other brother, Erik, married them!!!! He is not a minister but found out, via the internet, how to become certified to marry. I must add that his service was extra-ordinary and most memorable! Here is a sneek peek for those that have been anxiously waiting.....hint, hint Laura!!!

Comments (0)