Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Trying to Catch Up!!! Don't get me wrong....busy = work = GREAT!!!

Posted in

Sorry that I have been lack with my blogs of late.....I can't wait to blog what pictures I took this past week... But I can hardly wait to post the pictures I took last week as well... So, without further Ado (who originally said 'Ado'...and did I spell it right?) here is a Super Family living just north of me who was HAPPILY surprised the weekend by their two lovely daughters (who are very successful professional working out of state...so all you guys thinking of dating one of these lovelees..well TOUGH LUCK!!) Not only did the girls surprise their folks but added on some much needed family portraiture time as well. Here is just a few peeks...and "V" I promise that I am working hard to get the rest ready to view!!!

Comments (0)