Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

SORRY......yes I am a slacker!

Posted in

It has come to my attention to MANY that I am a major slacker on this blog. I COULD sit here and type that I will have a New Years Resolution to post more on this blog but for fear of failure (which may be why I take on things I know I can conquer) I will NOT claim to do this. What I can do is to do BETTER!! More info, more picture posting and more specials. Here at Creative Studios Photography I feel that this year will be a HUGE year!! I will be doing more weddings, more limited mini sessions...and hopefully at the end of this summer I can spill the BIGGEST news of all (that is all I can say for now!). So to end this I am posting a few pics of my Megan. I will explain where and how these came about in a later post..... I like to be a tease!!

Comments (1)

Lovely images! You are so talented!!! ;-)