Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Fenton 2008 EXPO

Posted in

This year I joined the Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce and with that I decided to be in their expo. Alot of business's were there and alot of people came through. I talked with many, many area people of all ages...young and old and even some lil babies! I gave out special bags with fortune cookies in them that held VERY special discounts and most everyone couldn't love more the booth that my husband made for me (I couldn't agree more with that as well!!!) Here is some pics of the booth and the lovely pictures I had so proudly displayed! Maybe some of my clients will see some of their images up.....if you want to come take a better look-see of these images come to my office...I am proudly displaying them here as well until the new studio is up.

Comments (2)

wow, your booth is AWESOME! Your husband did a stellar job. I bet the other vendors were sooooo jealous!

yep....now I have a pseudo-room in my dining room. WALA--My New Studio!