Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

ATTENTION 2009 SENIORS

Posted in

I need to make an announcement...it is big so listen up!! For the month of June I will give every Senior who books their Senior Pictures with us a $100.00 print credit gift card. You must pay the session fee to retain your date; and we are booking senior session NOW!! If you are looking for UNIQUE-FUN-ALL ABOUT YOU images you will want to jump on this offer! AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!!!!!! I do not have Senior Reps....EVERYONE is my REP!! Each senior will earn prints and products from our Senior Referral Stash when two friends who book thier session with us Name drop you!! Retail value of up to $95.00!!! For more information feel free to contact me via e-mail or go to my website at Creative Studios Photography Now for a Picture

Comments (0)