Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Can it be.....my girlfriend is mother to a senior???

Posted in

This young lady is just that...young, beautiful...full of fun, life, and just being a teenager. Those years are years me and her mom have lived only 20 years ago....together!! Time travels, at the speed of light! Here she was, in my eye piece of my camera looking just spectacular. Not sure what to do at first....but at the end of the session she was truely acting like a model veteran! Sorry S. that this is a bit late....I am having WAY too hard of a time choosing from the amount of good pics to post. This is my largest picture post so far. I hope you enjoy....and share this site for all to see just how stunning you look!!

Comments (1)

Congrats! These are some great colorful shots.