Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Erik and Mere for a visit

Posted in

My youngest brother braved an airline flight, through rum and tranquilizers, to come home for a few days and go to one of his best friends wedding reception in town here. Being away from him has been tough, but with my hectic life, ,makes the distance bearable at times. BUT, with him home with his mate, Mere; well saying bye to them is getting harder and harder! Jeez, will we ever live close enough to drive in a day to see eachother??? One will never know, but at their visit I had the pleasure of taking their picture together....one thing for me to truely hold on to when they are so far. This, and many other times, solidify my rationalization to become a photographer as my profession. To take images of loved ones, that will forever be looked at, so that their faces never fade from my memory, is why taking photographs mean so much to me!!! I Love You Erik and Mere!!!

Comments (0)