Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Cute, Cute, Cute.....did I mention *CUTE*!!!

Posted in

Little "G" had the deepest eyes I think I have ever seen, and for sure the deepest I have ever photographed. And look how they draw you in....to look really deep, really long, almost mezmorizing. 4 month olds are unpredictable. Everything that we could do we did to get her in a giggly, smiley mood......but honestly these pics of her just looking are really precious. You can tell she is a thinker, could even grow to be very artistic. Even with the cold weather and ZERO light (if clouds could be any thicker or greyer we would have been in darkness), the images only reflect the brightness of their love for eachother and their most precious daughter. Thanks for inviting me!!! (PS Please "A" do not cringe at all my grammer errors;)

Comments (0)