Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Revitalization & Renewal

Posted in

I love photography....I love the way taking images of people and how the pictures evoke some feeling from *ME*. But, times are hectic and when I go to take pictures of my family and events seem a bit hurried to me. To end this I decided, while I should have been dusting and shining upstairs, to take my little ones and "find the light" in my house. I opened a ton of windows (again looking at the windows thinking "Oye Vey, these desperately need a shine") and asked all three to be goofy and wear some new hats I bought on my weekend away with the girls. They were completely cooperative, and with some musical help and jammin' to Megan's CD, we had sooo much fun. They are my life, my loves, and my MUSES!!!

Comments (0)