Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

*******FREE********

Posted in

DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION???????? I am offering a once time offer on getting a great deal and GREAT pictures. -------I will WAIVE my session fee for this offer------- ------Previous clients who bring a friend and children will get one FREE 5X7 picture from the shoot------------ The deal is it will be a really spur of the moment kind of shoot. I will CALL everyone either the night before or the morning of the session because the shoot will take place during snow fall!!!!! If you want to be on the contact list you will need to e-mail me or call me to give me your number so that you can be contacted for this most fun and unusual session. Remember to Bring your Hats, Scarfs, Mittens and energy!!! PS*******If the snow falls early enough I will consider offering ridiculously low X-mas Cards with the captures we get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (okay, I am listening to Christmas music and it REALLY has put me in the mood to GIVE!!! Don't wait and miss out ; I am not sure how long my mood will last!!!)

Comments (0)