Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Posted in

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and holiday and now that the New Year is really upon us it is back to the old grind and to making new beginnings and new memories to try to hold onto and cherish. As I am sure all of you have reflected on your past year and I have heard MANY exclaim that "WOW, how fast this past year has went", it really reminds me how fortunate I am in doing what I do!!! I help preserve those fleeting moments, those times and interactions that happen between you and your loved ones, in beautiful and purely natural photos that can be looked on for a lifetime and remembered just a bit more vividly! As this is a new year some price changes will be happening. With that said I will honor last years print price structure on sessions that are paid for and booked within the next 2 weeks. The deadline to do this is January 19th (okay I am giving 2 in a half weeks). After that time the 2007 Prices on my Collections and Prints will be in effect. I will within this week be posting the new prices on my website......don't panick when you view this just know that the above deadline is firm! I have been honored by my brother and future sister in law to photograph their destination wedding in May......this could be a new photographic avenue for me and I will keep options open to possibly shooting weddings on how well and how comfortable this wedding comes around. I may even choose a couple this summer to give a BIG discount on capturing their wedding on film (digital film that is). Just some talk right now, however alot of e-mails from you all may spur me on to follow through with this!!! Having said ALL the above here is some images of my brothers engagement shoot.....by the way my brother gets all his good looks from me :)

Comments (0)