Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Portrait Wall Display.......still to come pricing update!

Posted in

This is my portrait wall display that I bought for *ME*. It showcases my most precious pieces....my children. Well, they are not pieces but they are truely precious. I love these images of them...the pictures truely show their curiosity, whimsy and zest for a fun and happy life. My plan in life is to give this to them!!! Capturing images like these, the ones that are close and you can truely look deep into their mind and souls through the pictures, are so important!! Everytime I walk into the room, past the room, by the room....those pictures are looking at me...... AND I SMILE!!! It really is amazing how I look at pictures of my children from years ago and how they can elicite the same joy as when the moment happened. Forever preserved and printed for my complete pleasure. That is why photography is soooo important to me. That is why I strive to bring that capture to each and every client. Please stay tune for my updated pricing structure as well as a new referral plan AND some new special dates that will include, well lets just say, a CHAIR and some great imagination!!!

Comments (5)

checking

Your children are so beautiful and I love the pictures you took of them and how you displayed them!

Holy moly that is awesome! The photos are perfect for that display, great cropping, color... everything. Well done!

I'd love to have one of those for my home! Where did you get it?

Your photos are wonderful, by the way!

rebekah,

I bought the unit from Exposures and the frames are actually some gallery light weight frames with plexi-glass from Micheals. I wasn't sure on the weight of the frames and my dh made the matte special for me...I am kinda particular about the uniqueness of the design and the openings are staggered.
Thanks for looking!! Happy Holidays!