Welcome Message

twitter

Follow on Tweets

NEW YEAR.......NEW PRICING STRUCTURE!!!

Posted in

What if you are able to purchase ALL your fully edited, wonderfully re-touched, proofs in a CD??? Would you........ Could you........ LIKE IT????? LOVE IT????? Let me know...... I am NOT going to give up offering prints!!! OR, custom cards. The prints I have done via my professional lab is customized to my monitor and their printing process is the best around the U.S.A.----- There is no one around here who can print better quality, hence why professional photographers use them!!! Granted, my images will still look better than 'Uncle Bob's snapshots at Christmas', even if printed at Walmart, CVS, or those places. Heck, that again is why "I" am the professional. (professional camera body, professional lens, professional editing software, professional education on how to use the software, hours and hours and years put into crafting my skill and my eye on the artistic approach .....and so on and so on! But to have these images, in your house, to view at any time, to have printed at any time, to e-mail to your brother or sister overseas at any time. TO OWN these proofs, these moments that I capture of your loved ones, the moments or events, that happen only for a split second in your life......this is what I am talking about offering. Is this what you are looking for????? e-mail me at creativestudios@tcwireless.us or go to my website at www.creativestudiosfoto.com and go to the contact menu to make your voice heard and count! Thank You. ALSO.........Coming soon to a BLOG near you....actually to this BLOG..... I will be conducting a MODEL SEARCH!!! Check back often for more information about this event....it would benefit you or someone you know immensely!!!

Comments (0)